Monday, March 17, 2014

Some Movies Shouldn't Be Released

Have you ever watched a movie and thought to yourself "Why is this movie in theaters, why did this director make this movie?" or what about "What am I doing here, why did I pay for this crap?" Well I am about to tell you about 8 of the worst movies that I've seen and give you my opinion on why you shouldn’t see them… ever. I will be covering movies that I thought were bad, dreadful or horrendous. Now, for this blog, I will not be covering parodies of movies, even the good ones, because those are created to be bad, the directors want to have their fans hate them and want to win Razzie awards (Worst director/actor/screenplay/ect). So that means:

              - Scary Movie 1-4
              - Epic Movie
              - Disaster Movie
              - Meet the Spartans
              - The Starving Games
              - Spy Hard


And so on and so forth. Also, any movie made by the company "The Asylum





because those movies are so god awful, that you should just take my word for it and never ever see ANY of them. I will also not be doing any movie from the Twilight franchise because everybody has mixed feelings about those movies. "Oh they were the worst movies ever" or "Oh my god, those movies deserve all the Oscars." I haven’t read the Twilight books, so I can't compare it to those, and I've also only seen half of the first movie and don’t EVER plan on seeing the rest or reading any of the books.


Now, throughout my blog you will be told a bunch of information about these movies, reasons on why you shouldn't see them and also trailers to those movies. Like this trailer of the company "The Asylum":






Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my blogs and my reviews on these 8 really terrible movies.

10 comments:

  1. Oliver, I am really looking forward to reading your blog every week. This is one of the blogs that I will stare at as much as my own. Even though you are going to be ripping on movies, I will sadly try to watch most that you comment on. For the sole purpose that I want to understand where you're coming from and laugh like I imagine you were, while watching those pathetic films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movies that I will be reviewing will be so laughably terrible that you will probably crap yourself at how bad they really are. Also, you will probably be able to find all the movies on either Netflix or Youtube. If you can't find them, then that means that they were so bad that nobody bothered to share them.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this blog entry, Ollie. The frankness and familiarity in which you wrote for this writing assignment, assigned by M. Kevin Noecker for EAE-4U, is very pleasant and made it easy to read. I do hope you keep this style for future blogs and I’m sure everyone will thoroughly enjoy it. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver, your use of humour throughout this post makes it all the more captivating to read! Your opinions are delivered in a direct and simple manner, making it easy to compare my own opinions with yours. However, I scarcely watch movies; but when I do, I expect them to be good, so I don't fall asleep. What alarmed me about your blog is that your title and content is constricted to only 8 bad movie reviews! When those have come and gone, who will save me from the torture of horrible movies!? It makes me sad to think that you have no interest in carrying on this blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, sorry about that but blogging isn't really one of my hobbies and even though I'm saving you from watching these monstrosities, I don't want to watch them either, but I have to. If these go really well and I enjoy blogging, then maybe I'll start another blog and do more terrible movies but probably not.

      Delete
  4. Oliver, I`m looking forward to reading your reviews on the '' 8 movies satan created'' haha! Just like your movie review presentation, I know they will give me a good laugh. Thank you in advance for saving me from wasting my time on such movies. However, I`m sure if I ever need a good laugh I will watch the movies you inform us on because I will have the same perspective as you. Can`t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Oliver I just ran into your blog by searching on Google for the worst movies ever, that's pretty awesome that you’re already on Google, since you just started. Anyways I just wanted to say that I really like your format and the way you speak to us the readers, it interests me and makes want to keep reading more, so I hope you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oliver, I love your subject and can't wait to read more about it. There are so many horrible movies out there, so I can't wait to see which ones you pick to use and to see if your opinion matches my own. Plus I own that reading your blog I'm going to laugh a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Oliver, I thought I was harsh when it came to these types of movies! Your sense of humor is just fantastic. The dry wit just kills me! I'm really interested in some other horrible gems you might scrounge up! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Im looking forward to what you have to say in all of these movie!!! Even though I might not completely agree with certain movies that you have choosen I still look forward to reading your opinion and what you have to say! Im sure it will be halarious awesome to read!

    ReplyDelete